Twin Cities International Schools is currently accepting applications for the K-8 Teaching Positions listed below:
- Applicants must currently hold a valid Minnesota teaching license or possess a valid Minnesota teaching license prior to date of hire.
- See general job responsibilities/duties below, unless specified directly under posting
Please click on link at bottom of page to apply:
Art Teacher, Middle School, (1.0 FTE) 2020-2021
*Please see General K-8 Teacher Job Responsibilities/Duties listed below*
Arabic Teacher, Elementary School, (1.0 FTE) 2020-2021
*Applicants MUST hold VALID and APPROPRIATE Minnesota teaching license for Arabic Language and be able to read, write and speak Arabic fluently*
General K-8 Teacher Job Responsibilities/Duties (Including, but not limited to)
- Work collaboratively with your 8th Grade team and assigned team (s);
- Engage students in learning through best practice strategies, establishing high expectations for students;
- Communicate effectively with parents, students and staff;
- Plan, organize and deliver lessons consistent with MN state standards and relevant curriculum;
- Comfortable integrating technology into daily lesson plans;
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all your students;
- Experience with standards-based instruction, English-Language Learners and common assessments a plus.
Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed School Nurse (LSN), (K-8) (1.0 FTE)
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing plus one of the following requirements: Licensed as Professional Registered Nurse by Minnesota Board of Nursing, Certified as a Public Health Nurse by the Minnesota Board of Nursing, Licensed as a Public School Nurse by Minnesota Department of Education or required to obtain license if not currently licensed.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to: CPR/First Aid certification, ability to triage, react quickly, calmly and decisively, good oral and written communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality. Provide daily health care needs for students and staff as needed, maintains and updates student health records, performs health screenings and assessments for students referred for possible health concerns, screens and evaluates findings during screenings, provides assessment, intervention, evaluation and referral for medical care for students with chronic conditions and/or emergency conditions, coordinates the usage/supply of first aid supplies, plans and implements school health management policies and protocols, any additional duties as assigned. Please refer to job posting on EdPost for additional information.
Our online application offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
Twin Cities International Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twin Cities International Schools ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Twin Cities International Schools has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources.