Professional Development & Instructional Feedback
- Every teacher will have a professional development Plan (PDP) and will identify one SMART goal.
- Teachers will conduct Peer Observations quarterly.
- Teachers will record and reflect on lessons twice.
- Formative observations will be conducted to provide meaningful feedback.
- Summative Observations will be conducted.
- Grade Level PLC's will be held Mondays from 3-3:45pm.
- Content PLC's will be held Wednesdays from 3-4pm.
- Early Release Wednesdays will be held through out the year so PD can take place from 1-4pm.
Curriculum & Instruction Documents (Feedback will be provided)
- Curriculum Map
- Unit Plans & Summative Assessments
- Provide Student Feedback
- Daily Lessons & Learning targets posted on your website