TCIS Distance Learning Student Attendance Policy
- K-4 Students must complete all of their daily lessons posted on Google Classroom each day by 11:59pm.
- 5-8 Students must complete all of their daily work for each class they are enrolled in by 11:59pm.
- Students do not need to be "live" on the google meet platform the entire school day for attendance but work submission is required.
- Attendance will be taken in Synergy by 8:15am the following day based on work submission.
- If students are sick or unable to participate for the day, parents/guardians must phone the school at (612) 821-6470 and report their student as absent.
- Office staff will make absent phone calls throughout the week to families.
- If you have questions regarding attendance, please call the main school phone line (612) 821-6470 and we can answer any questions you have.